Ireland, August 2001
We arrived in Dublin on the evening of the 1st and spent two days there;
we then rented a car and travelled clockwise throughout Ireland. We visited Cashel,
Kilkenny, Killarney, the Dingle peninsula, Doolin, Inishmore, the Cliffs of Moher,
and Connemara, Killybegs and Slea Head, Fanad, Letterkenny and the Causeway
We came back to Dublin on the morning of the 14th and left Ireland the following
- 1st August
- Arrival in Dublin in the evening.
- 2nd and 3rd
- Cashel; night at Cahir.
- Kilkenny; night at Killarney.
- Dingle and Slieve League; night at Doolin.
- Cliffs of Moher and Galway; night at Salthill.
- Connemara region; night at Clifden.
- Slea Head; night at Killybegs.
- Donegal region and Fanad peninsula; night at Letterkenny.
- Dunluce Castle and Giant's Causeway; night at Ballycastle.
- Back to Dublin.
- Departure from Ireland.